Stay safe, Queensland – tie your shoelaces with a double clove-hitch knot just to be certain
Stay safe, Queensland – it’s set to rain today so bring your high-viz, rubber-shaft-and-handle umbrella
Stay safe, Queensland – only kiss your wife if she’s wearing two N95 covid masks
Stay safe, Queensland – lock your house when you leave in the morning and double-check the spare keys under the doormat and pot-plant
- Stay safe, Queensland – walk only on the designated footpath, stepping on cracks permitted but not recommended
- Stay safe, Queensland – blow your nose in private with a government-certified 4-ply disposable tissue
- Stay safe, Queensland – lift heavy objects from a squatting position
- Stay safe, Queensland – only cross the road at a designated pedestrian crossingShare Liberty Itch
- Stay safe, Queensland – avoid reading Dr. Seuss to your child
- Stay safe, Queensland – wear your seat-belt when towing your boat up the ramp from the water or face a $365 on-the-spot fine
- Stay safe, Queensland – no sex with your husband unless he unpacks the dishwasher and wears a condom, in that order but not simultaneously
- Stay safe, Queensland – last drinks are at 2am!
Government: protecting you more and more each day. Your safety guaranteed.
Freedom? We’ll get back to you.
Thank you for your support. To help us in our battle to protect liberty and freedom please click here
An entrepreneur who has employed 1,470+ people, Kenelm was admitted to the BRW Fast 100 three times with businesses in Australia, NZ, Singapore and New York, where he lived for 12 years. Kenelm’s investment firm performs mid-market leveraged roll-ups. He was a regular columnist for the Australian Financial Review. Kenelm is the Founder of Liberty Itch.